2020 Tax Information
- The library and AARP TaxAide have partnered with United Way’s 2-1-1 call center to make TaxAide appointments at our location.
- Beginning on January 14th, call 2-1-1 to make your appointment. (Simply pick up the phone and dial numbers 2, 1, 1.) You may request an appointment at the East Greenbush Community Library, or 2-1-1 can help you find alternate locations with available appointments.
- If you are calling from outside of the 518 area, you may reach 2-1-1 by calling (888) 366-3211
- If you provided an email address when booking your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with your appointment details and a copy of TaxAide’s pre-appointment intake form. Be sure to complete the form and bring it with you to your TaxAide appointment.
- If you did not provide an email address while booking your appointment, please be sure to stop by the library at your convenience to pick up TaxAide’s pre-appointment intake form. Bring the completed form with you to your TaxAide appointment.
- Appointments will be held on Mondays between February 3 and April 6, 2020.
- After you book your appointment come to the reference desk to pick up an intake form to fill out and bring with you to your appointment.
Thank you to AARP TaxAide for bringing this service to our location.
Forms Currently Available in the Library
Forms for the 2020 tax season have been ordered. We will update this page as they arrive.